Sunday, October 28, 2012

LegalElements.com (New Website)

It has been a few years since I last posted on this blog.  However, I have decided to reactivate the blog and my private legal practice to provide legal information to this site's visitors.  Therefore, I will begin posting legal articles and information for public dissemination very soon.  

I have also updated my law firm's website.  The site can be viewed at http://legalelements.com.

Legal Elements is a full-time licensing and transactional law firm located in Santa Monica with over nine (9) years of entertainment and intellectual property experience. Our experience includes, but is not limited to merchandising, e-commerce, trademarks, litigation, copyrights, rights of publicity, electronic document review, business affairs and motion picture production. 


No comments: